Final Video

)

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Editing Diary: Day 3

The next day after creating the production logo we were really ahead and so had a bit of time to spare therefore I went back to placing an image with the production logo. The image had a white background which ruined the whole production logo, so I chose to edit the image on 'Adobe Photoshop'. On Photoshop, I imported the image and erased the white background using 'Magic Eraser Tool'. Once I had taken out the white background in the image, I went back onto 'Adobe After Effect' to try insert the image with the text. Using what I have been told by my teachers, I managed to add the image and its animation with the text.
                             


This is our production logo after adding the image and text:


Once we were pleased with our production logo, we went on to placing the music into the logo. Using Final Cut Express we were able to import our logo in the software and add the copyright free sounds with it. Using our skill from previous editing lessons (e.g.: Preliminary Task) we were able to add the music to the logo and filter the colour of the overall logo. Once done, we had exported it and I had uploaded it onto Youtube.

                        

This is our final edit of the production logo:

No comments:

Post a Comment